BIKEIOWA exists to promote Iowa and it's world-class bicycle-friendly communities, trails and events.
Our store helps us to promote and grow our brand as we educate the masses on Iowa's world-class cycling amenities.
Here are our most prominent pages:
News | Events | Features | Reviews | Bike Shops | Trails | Cities | Portals | Sponsors
Iowa is really a pretty cool place to live. YOU should come visit!
BIKEIOWA.com has been connecting cycling with Iowa communities since 2001.
We live and breathe cycling in Iowa.
BIKEIOWA is home to the most comprehensive list of Iowa Bike Rides and Events and we are dedicated to keeping cyclists up-to-date on:
- Rides and Events
- Features and Reviews
- Bicycle-Friendly Cities
- RAGBRAI news
- Ride of Silence
- Iowa Racing Scene
- Trail and Bike Lane Information
- Advocacy and Legislative issues
- Historical Iowa Cycling Data
- And LOTS more
Find out more on BIKEIOWA's About Us page which includes more details.
We are more than just t-shirts!
Did you know that BIKEIOWA.com:
- Hosts the largest cycling event calendar in the Midwest!
- Promotes over 1,000 annual rides, races and charity events
- Showcases Iowa trails, cities and bicycle-friendly businesses
- Organizes cyclists for grassroots advocacy along with the Iowa Bicycle Coalition.
- Shares cycling news, features and reviews from across the state
- Presents annual Des Moines Ride of Silence, a memorial to fallen cyclists
- Connects 1,020+ Iowa communities and 330+trails with cyclists
We BIKEIOWA... Do YOU?
THANK YOU for supporting BIKEIOWA.com.
Your purchase helps us do all this and more!
~ Scott Sumpter
BIKEIOWA founder and (still) lead mule